What Is Hair Damage?
Hair damage is the most common hair problem, and it affects everybody. Your hair undergoes serious damage every day due to exposure to UV rays, pollution, stress, and other factors. If hair damage is not addressed, it can lead to hair loss and baldness. While there is no for the time being answer for treat harmed hair, there are some hair care tips that can help revive harmed strands. Hair damage usually refers to the damage caused to the outer layer of the hair or the cuticle. The cuticle opens and makes the hair shaft susceptible to more damage. If you’re experiencing hair loss currently then it’s important to take appropriate action right away. We at Skin and Surgery International help you to stop hair loss.
What are types of Hair Damage?
1. Dull and Dry Hair
Damaged hair is deprived of the natural oils on the outer layer of your hair. This causes the hair to lose its shine. Shampoos containing harsh chemicals can strip off the natural oils from your scalp and hair.
Damaged hair is prone to tangles. The raised cuticles create friction between the hair strands and cause them to get intertwined. Lack of moisture in the hair can aggravate this situation.
When the cuticle does not lay flat, it can cause frizz. Frizz can appear at the surface level, crown level, top of the hair or at the ends. Humidity and damaged hair can cause frizz in the hair.
4. Brittleness and Breakage
Split ends occur when a hair strand split into two. It can lead to brittle hair that is prone to breakage. Hair dusting, serums and conditioners can fix split ends to a large extent.
Basic tips for Hair Care:
- Wash your hair less frequently.
- Dye less often.
- Pay attention to moisture.
- Only use shampoos formulated for dyed hair.
- Rinse shampoo and conditioner with cool water. Hot water can cause the cuticle to open, or lift, allowing the dye to rinse out.
- Only brush dry hair. Unless you have textured or tightly curled hair, only brush your hair when it’s fully dry.
- Eat a balanced diet. A diet loaded with whole foods like fruits, vegetables, and whole grains has a host of benefits, including healthy hair. Biotin, vitamins A and C, and iron are all important for strong, luscious hair.
- Dying, bleaching, chemical treatments, and heat styling these must be avoid. Give your hair a complete rest until it’s less fragile and holding together better.
Hair Damage Treatments:
Treatments that for all time adjust the hair can change the hair so forcefully that the main fix is to develop it out and begin once again. You might be feeling balding, and that might be causing you even uneasiness. You might be thinking on the off chance that you can get your hair back, or forestall going bald or hair fall treatment in pune in any case. Hair damage or loss treatments differ depending on the reason for hair thinning or hair loss. There are many ways for the treatment. You can consult our Skin Hair experts.